Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. If you buy or sign-up through one of those links, you won’t pay a penny more but we’ll get a small commission that helps us in running this blog. Read the Disclosure page.
If you heard about the Databack app and want to figure out whether it is legit, then this post is for you.
Have you ever thought spending your internet data on different apps can give you some Paytm cash?
I know it sounds a little absurd but, yes it is possible!
You can make a few rupees each month by just spending your internet data via your smartphone.
You don’t have to do anything else like other apps where you have to perform certain activities to make money. Just use your data normally and make money.
In this review, I will explain what exactly this app is, how to use it and how much money can you expect.
What is Databack App?
It’s an app that refunds a part of your consumed internet data into either Paytm cash or mobile recharge.
It is only available for Android right now.
- Get Paid for watching online videos in your free time
- Make money by writing articles using these 8 websites
- Start making money by learning a new skill
How Do Databack App Works?
When you install this app, it will refund a part of your used mobile data to your Databack wallet.
The process is not automatic so you need to extract those data manually by clicking a rocket button at the top.
For example, let’s say you used Instagram for 10-20 minutes & spend 30 MB on it.
If you have Databack app installed, then it will save a portion of those 30 MB and save it to your wallet.
Once you have at least 350 MB, you can redeem it for emergency recharge or Paytm money.
Different Ways To Collect Data
There are multiple ways through which you can collect data on your wallet.
1. Use Multiple Apps Daily
If you have a lot of apps that use the internet, then you don’t have to do anything extra.
Apps like YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook are some common apps that everybody uses.
You just need to use them normally as you always do to collect a part of your consumed data.
2. Spin the wheel
There is a spinning wheel feature that lets you win a few MB’s every day.
You can spin this wheel twice per day to win up to 50 MB if you’re lucky. Normally, you’ll make less than 10 MB.
3. Watch Videos
You can also watch videos related to different apps that will reward 2 MB per video.
You can watch as many videos as you want with an interval of 1 minute.
However, I have noticed that when you save around 30.1 MB in a day (either using apps or watching videos), you can’t save further data for that day.
4. Refer Others
This is the best option to get more data.
All you need to do is refer others with your referral link & once they register using your link, you will get 25 MB.
If they open and use the app for 5 days, you will get another 25 MB in your wallet.
Moreover, when they take a free recharge using this app, you get another 50 MB.
Overall, you can collect 100 MB by referring to a person.
Steps To Register On Databack App
- Use this link to download the app to get a 5 MB bonus.
- Once downloaded, install the app.
- Databack will ask for the “autostart” permission. For that, click on the “Allow” button.
- Now turn-ON the autostart option for this app.
- Once done, hit the back button to see a confirmation box where you have to choose the Yes option.
- After that, choose your preferred language.
- Then enter your personal details such as name, email address & mobile number to verify your number. Verification is done via OTP SMS.
- Next, on the home screen, click OK to give permission for “App usage access”. This will take you to a screen where you need to turn ON the “App usage access” option for Databack. Once done, hit the back button.
That’s all you need to do to install this app.
Next, visit your profile tab by clicking on the top-left button (3 horizontal lines), fill up your profile details & confirm your email address to get an extra 10 MB.
Once everything is done perfectly, you can see a bonus of 15 MB in your wallet. Now, start using your mobile normally to get data refunds daily.
Other Offers To Earn Paytm Cash
Apart from getting data, there are many offers running on this app that gives you the chance to earn Paytm cash.
1. Play Quiz & Win ₹50
There is a quiz game that runs every hour.
It comprises 20 questions (very easy) with 4 options. For each correct answer, you get +10 points and -5 points for wrong answers.
After every hour, a winner is chosen & rewarded with ₹50 based on the high score. If there is a tie, they choose a random winner among them.
If you win this game, you can play it again the next day. If you don’t win, you can try this quiz every hour i.e. 24 times a day.
2. Daily Contest
You can also enter the daily contest which can reward Paytm cash. All you need to do is follow their instructions.
It can be installing apps from their offers section or referring maximum people in a day.
Whoever is the winner will be rewarded a certain amount of Paytm cash.
3. Win ₹10 talk time
In this, you need to refer two new people who must register on the Databack app with your referral link in a specific amount of time (usually 8-10 hours).
If everything went well, you will get a recharge of ₹10.
How To Redeem Your Paytm Cash?
You can only redeem your data once you collect at least 350 MB in your wallet. For each 350 MB, you can either:
- Get a free emergency recharge (2G, 3G, 4G & Talktime recharge)
- Claim Paytm cash (₹6-₹7)
You can only redeem Paytm cash once every 10 days which means 3 times a month.
To claim your reward, you need to choose the Paytm cash option.
- Once selected, a box will appear which will ask for your Paytm mobile number. (make sure your Paytm number or account is KYC approved else the transfer will fail)
- Enter your mobile number in this box and hit OK.
- Databack will give you two options for Paytm cash. One will be for ₹6 & the other will be for ₹7 (recommended).
- Select ₹7 option and click ok.
- Next, you need to install & sign-up for any two apps from the Databack recommended app list.
- Choose any two apps & install them followed by registration.
- Once done, your Paytm cash will get approved and they will add your money in your Paytm wallet within 30 minutes.
- You can redeem every 10 days.
- Gets instant money on your Paytm account.
- Collecting 350 MB is easy.
- You won’t make much money.
- Need to install & register any 2 apps while redeeming for Paytm cash which is kinda annoying.
- 30.1 MB daily limit.
My Personal Experience
As far as my experience goes, if you are thinking to make a lot of money, then this app is definitely not for you because you will be making only a few rupees each month.
Now, it doesn’t mean that the app is a complete waste. Actually, it is good because you are getting paid for your data. Even though it’s just a few rupees, it’s actually better than having nothing.
When I installed this app, I just wanted to know whether it is legit because I heard so many stories that it’s a fake app and many of them didn’t receive any money on their Paytm account.
So, to make things clearer, I took the challenge to try it out.
I installed the app and started using my mobile normally. I was using YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Games etc every day as I would always do.
With these activities, I was getting around 30 MB data each day that was getting saved on my wallet.
After 2 weeks, I collected 380 MB & let me tell you; I didn’t take part in any offer nor I watched any videos to get these data.
All the data I collected was just by using my mobile normally.
After I reached my threshold data, the big question was “Will I actually get paid?”
To clear my doubt, I redeemed my data for ₹7 Paytm cash & let me tell you I actually got paid within 30 minutes.
Here is the screenshot.
Though, while going through all the processes, I disliked their app installation & sign-up requirement.
However, it only took me a 2-minutes but still, I felt that it’s unnecessary. But hey, they also have to make some profit?
But the good news is, I got paid free money for exhausting my data. Moreover, when I got my cash, I uninstalled those apps.
Conclusion – Databack App Review 2019
If you don’t mind making a few rupees per month without doing any extra work, then you can definitely install this app.
Personally, I use it to get top-ups because I don’t have to spend any time like other money-making apps.
Just install it and keep collecting your data every day. That’s all you need to do.
If you have some extra time, you can use their offers and games to earn more data. Though, I don’t use them.