Have you heard about Survey Rewardz?
Probably yes or maybe No.
But Survey Rewardz is kinda less popular.
So, either you have heard or not, you might be curious to know whether you can really make money from this site or not?
Well, that’s exactly what you are going to know.
In this review. I will shed lights on everything like
- How much money can you make?
- What are the methods for Payout?
- Pros & Cons
- Is it really a legit or a scam site and much more?
So, if you love making extra cash through online surveys, you should definitely read it till the end.
What is Survey Rewardz?
Survey Rewardz is a survey panel site owned by Points2Shop, LLC that pays its members for taking part in online market research surveys.
They do not offer any videos, trial offers, shopping cashback, games or any tasks and the only way you can make bucks is by taking surveys.
Samplicio, OnePoll, Cint are some of the survey panels that work with Survey Rewardz.
Survey Rewardz Sign-Up Process
You can join this site either using your Facebook account or email address.
While signing up, they will ask you some profile related questions to provide you with the best surveys that fit your profile & demographics.
Once you’re logged in, you can start taking surveys available on your dashboard.
Please note you don’t get a sign-up bonus for registration.
How do Survey Rewardz works?
Once you logged in, you can see available surveys on your dashboard along with the payout amount.
Most of the surveys pay less than $1 that takes less than 15 minutes to complete. Occasionally, you can also find surveys that pay $2-$10.
The good thing about Survey Rewardz is the frequency of surveys which is much better than the other survey panels.
When you take a survey, they redirect you to the original survey panel where you need to take a screening test to get qualified.
The screening test involves a few questions that decide whether you are a suitable person for the survey or not.
So, either they disqualify you or you can continue further. If you‘re disqualified, you won’t get paid & Survey Rewardz will direct you to another survey opportunity.
What are the Payment Method Options?
The best thing about Survey Rewardz is its payment threshold which is only $1.
Most of the survey site has a payment threshold which takes months to reach. But with this one, you don’t have to wait that long.
You can cash out your money in the following ways
- PayPal – $1.00 minimum, $0.10 fee if under $10
- Amazon Gift Card – $5 minimum, no fees
- Pre-Paid Visa Gift Card –$5.00 minimum, fees vary
- Dwolla – $1.00 minimum, $0.25 fee if over $10.00
- Mailed Check – $5.00 minimum, United States only
After cashing out, they take a week to process the transaction and send out your rewards. With Checks, you need to wait longer.
Make more money from the Referral Program
Apart from taking surveys, you can also refer people to make more money.
If you refer someone through your referral link, you get $3 as a bonus along with 15% of their earnings. But for that, your referred person needs to make at least $3.
You can use your YouTube channel or Facebook page to promote your link. But, if you don’t have any social media page, you can share your referral link among your family & friends.
I know joining alone will not do any good until they take part in surveys.
That is why you need to promote your links to those people who are interested in online surveys. For this, you can target Quora, Twitter or YouTube.
Improve your Quality Score
If you look at the top right section of your dashboard, you can see a Quality score out of 100 which ensures clients get the highest quality data for their market study. (Default score is 100 when you sign up)
The quality score shows your performance. If you give honest opinions and answers while taking a survey, you can maintain your score.
But if you give incorrect answers, it decreases.
Now, how does Survey Rewardz know when you are giving correct and incorrect answers?
They sometimes ask the same question more than once, and if your answers don’t match with the previous one, you will lose points.
This impacts your frequency of surveys and probably they might block you from future survey invitations.
But, if you maintain a good score, you will receive more surveys.
Pros & Cons
- You only need $1 on your account to redeem for PayPal cash which is quite good because most of the survey sites have a minimum payout that can take months to reach.
- You can find a lot of surveys.
- Before taking any survey, you’ll know how much money you are going to make.
- They will not send you emails regarding surveys. If you hate getting dozens of email, this is a good thing.
- Lots of Payouts options.
- Most of them are short surveys under 15 minutes.
- You can get disqualified for surveys if your profile won’t match their requirement. Users from Australia, Canada, United Kingdom & United States have better chances to get qualified.
- They have a Cash out fees which are few cents
- No other option to make cash apart from Surveys.
- They provide little information regarding the company, its members & surveys. The only way you can know more is by registering with the company.
- No sign-up bonus
Survey Rewardz Review Verdict – Is it a Legit or a Scam Site?
Well, it’s completely a legit site which guarantees to pay its members.
By completing 3-4 surveys, you can redeem your money which is kinda difficult with most of the survey sites because of the high threshold amount.
However, don’t expect to make a full-time income just by depending on this site.
Survey sites are only good for making extra money that can buy you a coffee or at least pay your bills (only if you use multiple survey sites).
So, you should only look at it that way.
I hope this review gave you a clear idea about Survey Rewardz. Rest is all up to you.
You Might Also Like This