When you click the links and ads on this blog, it helps me to pay the bills & keep this site free for you. Thanks for supporting me! For more info, read the Disclosure page.
So you’ve heard about this site, Grindabuck, and you’re wondering if it’s a good place to earn rewards or if it’s just another scam.
Well, I understand the skepticism because there are a lot of sites out there trying to dupe people and make money off of them. As a result, such doubts are understandable.
However, I am here to dispel your fears, which is why I wrote this Grindabuck review.
You will learn about all the details of this site, as well as the benefits and drawbacks it has to offer its members.
Sounds intriguing, right? Then let’s get started.
- What is Grindabuck?
- How Does Grindabuck Work?
- How Do I Join GrindaBuck?
- Four Benefits of Joining Grindabuck
- Three Drawbacks to Joining Grindabuck
- How Much Does GrindaBuck Pay You?
- How Does Grindabuck Pay?
- Is GrindaBuck a Scam or Safe?
- Pin it For Later:
What is Grindabuck?
Grindabuck is a legit GPT site that has a lot of ways to earn virtual currency (Grindabucks) that can be exchanged for things like gift cards and Bitcoins.
The site is owned by Grindabit Interactive, Inc., a market research firm founded by Chaz Gill that has paid out over $500,000 in rewards to all of its members since November 2014.
How Does Grindabuck Work?
Grindabuck works in the same way that other GPT sites do. You sign up for the site and start completing various tasks like surveys, offers, etc., to earn Grindabucks.
Earning ten Grindabucks equals one dollar. As a result, you must earn enough Grindabucks to qualify your account for reward redemption.
Another thing is that they occasionally run sweepstakes and contests that you can enter with the points you have in your account.
This is an excellent opportunity to try your luck at winning a large sum of money.
So, that’s a quick rundown of how this site works. Now, let’s take a look at some of the benefits of joining Grindabuck.
How Do I Join GrindaBuck?
You can sign up by clicking here and will receive 100 Gabs as a welcome bonus.
Please keep in mind that you must meet the following requirements in order to be eligible.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- There can only be one account per person or IP address, so there can be no multi-account households.
- You must be a resident of the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Germany, or Australia.
When setting up your account, please be aware that a photo ID will be required for verification.
If you’re from the US, you have to submit tax forms after you earn more than $600.
Four Benefits of Joining Grindabuck
Here are a few reasons why you should join this site.
1. Various Ways to Earn Grindabucks
It’s always a good idea to offer multiple earning options so that members can select the ones that are most convenient for them.
Grindabuck, thankfully, provides a plethora of task options for its members.
- Surveys: Before you can take the paid survey, you need to answer a few demographic questions.
- Offer Walls: This section contains offers to purchase services or products or to participate in free trials in order to earn Grindabucks. I recommend that you only use them when you absolutely need to buy them.
- Test products: They may ask you to try a product, and if you sign up and have the product shipped to you, you will earn Grindabucks.
- Watch videos: Watch video advertisements such as movie trailers, game trailers, or music videos that are typically 10-20 seconds long, with some even lasting 30 seconds.
- Listen to the radio: You must stream a specific radio station for 30 minutes to earn Grindabucks.
- Download apps: To earn points, simply download the recommended apps.
- Join email lists: You can earn GrindaBucks by submitting and confirming your email address to various companies.
- Play games: You must play a game and either reach a level or beat a high score to earn Grindabucks.
With so many tasks to choose from, you’ll never get bored with the website. In fact, because you can complete multiple tasks and earn more points, you will be able to reach the minimum payout faster.
2. Receive a Welcome Bonus
When you join Grindabuck, you’re rewarded with 100 Grindabucks ($1) as a welcome bonus. Though it isn’t much, it does help to reduce the minimum payout amount of 1000 Grindabucks ($10) by $1.
It means a great deal in the world of GPT sites, where every penny counts.
3. The VIP Program Makes it Easier To Cashout
Grindabuck offers a VIP program with seven levels. As you progress through each level, you will receive additional benefits such as a lower minimum payout amount and faster crediting of points in your account for offers.
This makes Grindabuck a very user-friendly site, and it allows you to earn rewards more quickly.
Now, let’s take a look at each level separately.
- Level 1: Because you begin at level 1, there is no minimum Grindabucks requirement. Your minimum withdrawal amount is $10 and offers worth 250 Grindabucks (Gabs) or less are immediately credited to your account once completed successfully. Offers over 250 Gabs are held for 14 days.
- Level 2: You will be promoted to level 2 once your account has earned a lifetime earning of 1,000 Grindabucks. The minimum payout is reduced to $5, and any offer worth 500 Gabs or less is credited to your account immediately. Offers over 500 Gabs are held for 14 days.
- Level 3: You need to earn a lifetime earning of 10,000 Gabs to reach this level. The minimum payout is reduced to $1, and any offer worth 500 Gabs or less is credited to your account immediately. Offers over 500 Gabs are held for 14 days.
- Level 4: The required lifetime earning is 40,000 Gabs, and the minimum payout is $1. Offers worth 750 Gabs or less are immediately credited, while offers worth more than 750 Gabs are held for 14 days.
- Level 5: The required lifetime earning is 70,000 Gabs, and the minimum payout is $1. Offers worth 900 Gabs or less are immediately credited, while offers worth more than 900 Gabs are held for 14 days.
- Level 6: The required lifetime earning is 100,000 Gabs, and the minimum payout is $1. Offers worth 1,250 Gabs or less are immediately credited, while offers worth more than 1,250 Gabs are held for 14 days.
- Level 7: The required lifetime earning is 300,000 Gabs, and the minimum payout is $1. All completed offers are immediately credited to your account.
4. Fast Payment
The official time limit for delivering rewards is 12 hours. However, you will usually receive your gift card or bitcoin reward within an hour or less.
If you cash out your earnings while the Grindabuck admins are online, you can expect the payment process to be completed as soon as possible.
Overall, they process payments quickly, and you won’t have to wait days to receive your earnings.
Three Drawbacks to Joining Grindabuck
If there are some pros, there are also some cons. Let us now look at some of the drawbacks of using Grindabuck.
1. Privacy Issue
When you create an account on Grindabuck, you can expect to receive marketing emails in your inbox. This can be a pain if you don’t like spam emails.
So, to be on the safe side, you can create a new email address and use it to join Grindabuck. This way, you won’t have to flood your primary email address with spam emails.
2. Only Available in a Few Countries
Grindabucks is not a GPT site like InstaGC, which is available in almost every country. In fact, it is only available in the United States, the United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, and Germany.
So, if you’re from India, the Philippines, or Nigeria and want to join Grindabuck, you’ll need to look for an alternative.
3. High Payout For Level 1 Members
To be honest, 1000 Grindabucks is neither too high nor too low for a minimum payout. Even though it is a standard requirement, achieving those figures can take several days.
If you have a large number of referrals, you can easily reach those figures. If not, you’ll have to work hard until you reach level 2 or level 3, where the minimum payout is only $5 or $1, respectively.
How Much Does GrindaBuck Pay You?
It is completely up to you. If you spend time on Grindabuck every day and complete all of the tasks, you can expect to earn $10 or more per month.
If you have some referrals, you can even earn up to $35 per month.
One of the members stated that he made the majority of his money by only watching video ads. He did nothing more than play the videos in the background and earn Gabs for it.
Though it does not pay well, it is the most convenient way to earn points with minimal effort.
Your earnings, however, will be dependent on your demographics because they influence the availability of tasks. As a result, you may see a large number of tasks on some days and fewer on others.
How Does Grindabuck Pay?
Once you’ve accumulated at least 1,000 Gabs, you can exchange them for $10 Amazon gift cards or cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum.
However, in order to redeem a $10 PayPal card, you must earn an additional 25 Gabs (1,025 Gabs). This is because Grindabuck uses the extra 25 Gabs for transaction fees when processing a PayPal card.
Is GrindaBuck a Scam or Safe?
Grindabuck is, without a doubt, a legitimate website that pays its members for completing tasks. However, it should not be regarded as a means of earning a full-time living.
It is a good way to earn free money that you can use to buy groceries or pay your bills. Aside from that, it will not be able to replace your 9-5 job.
However, if you’re looking for legitimate ways to make a full-time income, I highly recommend the following jobs.
- Proofreading: Visit my guide on becoming a proofreader to discover more about this profession.
- Transcription: Refer to my guide on becoming a transcriptionist to learn more about this role.
- Bookkeeping: Explore my guide on becoming a proofreader to understand more about this role.
Pin it For Later: